ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Traditionally, the automotive and resource sectors have been the ones most affected by Canadian dollar exchange rates. Since 2010, however, it has been bank stocks and Canadian government bonds that have moved most in accordance with the loonie, and may have the most to lose if the greenback continues to rise.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian Dollar / US Dollar FX Spot Rate0.8035+0.0002(+0.02%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$93.250.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$95.790.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$64.610.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$77.470.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$107.150.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$74.890.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$51.920.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$76.920.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$62.240.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$86.140.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 26 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.