Bank of Nova Scotia is raising its expectations for Tangerine, floating the possibility it will launch a robo-advisory service and could expand the wholly-owned digital bank internationally.
“When you talk about low-cost, passive, robo-like solutions to engage Canadians, we are thinking of Tangerine as a platform from which we will do that,” James O’Sullivan, Scotiabank’s group head of Canadian banking, said at CIBC’s Annual Eastern Institutional Investor Conference in Montreal on Wednesday.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$106.940.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$77.090.00(0.00%)
- ING Groep NV$17.930.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$91.530.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$63.730.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$92.250.00(0.00%)
- National Bank of Canada$55.290.00(0.00%)
- Updated August 18 4:02 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.