The dizzying run of executive departures started early, and for more than two years, rarely seemed to let up.
Three months before Brian Porter took over as Bank of Nova Scotia’s chief executive officer, in November, 2013, senior leaders around him started to make tracks. Chief risk officer Rob Pitfield was the first to say farewell, announcing plans to leave in August of that year.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:,
- Bank of Nova Scotia$77.100.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$61.340.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$106.480.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$84.740.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$64.280.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$51.150.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$92.010.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$73.240.00(0.00%)
- Updated August 22 4:02 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.