The market can’t seem to get enough of Alberta’s oil sands crude these days, and the weakening loonie is only adding to a growing list of positive factors for producers.
Western Canada Select heavy crude blend for March delivery sold on Friday at an unseasonably strong discount of $18.25 (U.S.) a barrel to U.S. benchmark West Texas Intermediate.Report Typo/Error
- Baytex Energy Corp$3.08+0.02(+0.65%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$2.46+0.03(+1.23%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$38.17+0.17(+0.45%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$30.38+0.16(+0.53%)
- MEG Energy Corp$4.58+0.03(+0.66%)
- Enbridge Inc$50.18+0.79(+1.60%)
- Enbridge Inc$39.91+0.62(+1.58%)
- BP PLC$34.15+0.15(+0.44%)
- Updated August 22 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.