Introducing Report on Business Cannabis Professional – Launching September 17, 2018
Report on Business Cannabis Professional is a new subscription-based email news service from The Globe and Mail.
It’s written specifically for cannabis industry professionals who need reliable, in-depth information.
Delivered directly to your inbox Monday through Friday before 8:00am, in addition to breaking news alerts, Report on Business Cannabis Professional is designed to help you stay fully informed and make better business decisions as cannabis is legalized in Canada.
Be part of our pre-launch interest group
Why subscribe to Report on Business Cannabis Professional?
Report on Business Cannabis Professional provides first access to industry reporting and analysis.
Available only through an annual subscription, it offers the day’s most salient news for insiders, including:
- Timely reporting and analysis of financial activity such as mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity issuances, institutional investors and public company investment analysis
- In depth coverage of Canadian municipal, provincial and federal policy cannabis legalization decisions
- Profiles of key industry players and people moves
- Operational strategies of licensed producers
- Developments in the service industries that supply cannabis producers
Who should read Report on Business Cannabis Professional?
Report on Business Cannabis Professional is written specifically for the cannabis business community and speaks directly to:
- Investors interested in cannabis
- Executives at cannabis and affiliate companies
- The institutional investment community
- Canadian policy makers and enforcement officials
- Financial and legal advisors
- Growers, distributors and retailers
- The international business community looking for insight into the Canadian market