What Cannabis Professional covers:
- Significant financial activity in the sector
- Important municipal, provincial and federal policy decisions for the legalization of cannabis in Canada
- People moves and profiles of key industry players
- Business operations including real estate, distribution, marketing and branding and pricing
- Innovation and developments in technology, production, logistics and more
Who should read Report on Business Cannabis Professional?
Report on Business Cannabis Professional is written specifically for those with a business interest in the legalization of cannabis in Canada and who:
- Need to understand how legalization and enforcement will impact their business
- Make critical long and short term investment decisions
- Develop legal, technology, marketing and branding solutions to maximize returns
- Need to quickly separate speculation from fact
The Report on Business Cannabis Professional Team
The Globe and Mail is home to Canada’s largest business newsroom and is known internationally for authoritative, award-winning journalism. We’ve earned this reputation by hiring the country’s leading journalists and applying the highest editorial standards.