Cannabis Professional is keeping tabs on key industry events and conferences. Add this to your personal calendars, and submit an event or important date that we might have missed.
- This is a new feature from Cannabis Professional. If you have feedback, please email ROBCannabisPro@globeandmail.com.
- Click here to submit an event to this calendar.
- When: October 3-4
- Where: Place Bonaventure, 782 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montreal, Quebec
Details: “Join like-minded industry professionals working in all aspects of the Cannabis Industry, including Licensed Producers, growers, investors, suppliers, healthcare providers, job-seekers and media at this premier event showcasing the best products, services and world-class speakers the industry has to offer. This is the place to learn and share everything there is to know about the cannabis industry.”
- When: October 3-4
- Where: The Globe and Mail Centre
Details: While Canadian employers faced legalization with varying degrees of concern and readiness, the full impact of legalization in the workplace is only beginning to surface. How are you staying up to date with the latest policies and trends?
Join The Conference Board of Canada, in partnership with Globe and Mail, for one of Canada’s first post-legalization events relating to cannabis at work. Join our experts on October 15, 2019, in Toronto as they reveal the results of our primary research and discuss the biggest impacts cannabis has had on the workplace one year into legalization.
Presented by The Conference Board of Canada in partnership with The Globe and Mail
- When: October 2-3
- Where: Toronto
Details: Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on Canada’s legalisation of edibles, extracts and topicals: expected no later than October 17th
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
- When: Oct. 3, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: 3M Canada 2751 Peddie Road Milton, ON L9T 0K1
Details: “CannTx Life Sciences and 3M are bringing together strategic Canadian business leaders from across the Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category, this includes CBD/ Cannabis Products & Devices, Food, Beverages and Cosmetics together to share how best to capitalize on Canada’s legalization of the sale of cannabis derivatives this fall.”
- When: October 2
- Where: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Toronto
Details: Future Cannabis Strategies North America brings together Event description strategic business leaders for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into aspects of manufacturing.
📓 Aphria earnings
- When: October 15 at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: Earnings call
Details: First quarter fiscal 2020 results
- When: October 22-23
- Where: Palmer House Hotel, Chicago
Details: A gathering of cannabis entrepreneurs and investors in North America
- When: October 23
- Where: Nepean Sailing Club 3259 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2H 1A6
Details: “The A&WMA Ottawa Valley Chapter presents its featured fall workshop, providing an in-depth look at the environmental aspects of the production of cannabis under Canada’s new regulations. Our expert speakers will explore the environmental challenges of the growing cannabis industry and provide thoughtful insight on management practices.”
- When: November 22
- Where: Shaw Centre, Ottawa
Details: “Join the Cannabis & Hemp Expo for an exclusive one-day conference featuring Canada’s leading cannabis experts. This interactive forum includes renowned speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunities. Have your questions answered and join discussions on what’s next and new in the Canadian Cannabis industry.”
- When: November 22
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Building, Toronto, Canada
Details: “A tradeshow that includes keynote speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunity cessions during these 3 days."
- When: November 23-24
- Where: Shaw Centre, 55 Colonel By Drive. Ottawa, ON
Details: “With the advancement of legalization, the Cannabis Expo is an important step in showing the world the professionalism and maturity of the expanding industry. Join industry leaders from across Canada in an interactive forum educating on the latest technology, research and benefits of cannabis. Don’t miss comprehensive networking opportunities while exploring industry related exhibits as we build the foundation for the future of Cannabis in Canada.”