Cannabis Professional's roundtable discussion with special guests Sylvain Charlebois of Dalhousie University and Brian Sterling of SCS Consulting.
The future of edibles with Sylvain Charlebois and Brian Sterling
Join the Cannabis Professional editorial team, Sylvain Charlesbois and Brian Sterling on Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. at The Globe and Mail’s headquarters. Cannabis Professional subscribers are invited to bring one guest.
- This event is now full
- Read a recap of the event
- Sylvain Charlebois is one of the most-quoted experts on Canada’s food industry, and is a frequent contributor to The Globe and Mail.
- Brian Sterling of SCS Consulting has worked with companies and conducted research into legalized cannabis and infused consumables since 2015.
They are co-authors of the recent Dalhousie report, “Edibles and Canadian consumers’ willingness to consider recreational cannabis.” The morning will begin with a short networking opportunity followed by an informal discussion with our two guests.
Report highlights include:
- The majority of Canadians still support for legalization
- 37% of Canadians consider themselves regular cannabis users
- Over 60% of cannabis users have tried edibles
With just a few months to go before edibles are legalized, join other cannabis industry insiders for an in-depth discussion around the future of the edibles sector.
- 9:30-10:00 a.m.: Coffee and networking opportunity
- 10:00-11:00 a.m.: Discussion with Sylvain Charlebois and Brian Sterling
Please RSVP as soon as possible to this exclusive invitation.
Please send any questions to ROBCannabisPro@globeandmail.com.