Cannabis Outlook 2020
An Exclusive Conference Call for Subscribers
December 18, 1-2 pm EST
Join our virtual roundtable discussion of the industry’s biggest opportunities and challenges in the coming year, featuring:
- Alanna Sokic, Senior Consultant, Global Public Affairs
- Keith Merker, CEO of WeedMD
- Nadia Vattovaz, CFO, Fire & Flower
- Jameson Berkow, Reporter, Cannabis Professional (Moderator)
Watershed might be the best word to describe expectations for Canada’s legal cannabis industry in 2020. The new year will hopefully mark the turning point that insiders and executives in the legal sector have long predicted; Edibles and vape pens will massively expand the market, more stores will open, prices will fall and the still-dominant market share of illegal cannabis will collapse.
Or, will regulatory bottlenecks and partisan politics continue to strangle the rollout of new products and slow the opening of new stores? On December 18, join Cannabis Professional’s Jameson Berkow and guests as we stress test the most important issues facing the legal cannabis industry in the new decade.
We will cover:
- Retail outlook: how many stores could open in 2020 and how will selling edibles change their game?
- Regulatory outlook: will marketing restrictions soften? What potential rule changes could be coming in 2020?
- Cultivation outlook: how will LPs meet fa multitude of new challenges in 2020, from expected pricing pressure to more complex supply chains?
- 1:00-1:20 p.m. EST: Moderated discussion
- 1:20-1:45 p.m.: Audience Q&A