Stocks that offer stable profits and big dividends are getting pummelled this week, and the selloff looks like a buying opportunity for anyone with a soft spot for ketchup, diapers and WiFi.
Some of the biggest names in consumer staples, utilities and telecom – nearly bulletproof during times of uncertainty – have been hit hard over the past two days, even as the broader stock market rallies toward new highs.Report Typo/Error
- Procter & Gamble Co$87.63-0.11(-0.13%)
- Altria Group Inc$71.55+0.04(+0.06%)
- Kraft Heinz Co$90.84-0.08(-0.09%)
- Bce Inc$62.00-0.70(-1.12%)
- Bce Inc$45.54-0.71(-1.55%)
- Alimentation Couche Tard Inc$62.14+0.45(+0.73%)
- Fortis Inc$44.39+0.13(+0.29%)
- Fortis Inc$32.59+0.05(+0.15%)
- Updated April 27 3:31 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.