Stocks that offer stable profits and big dividends are getting pummelled this week, and the selloff looks like a buying opportunity for anyone with a soft spot for ketchup, diapers and WiFi.
Some of the biggest names in consumer staples, utilities and telecom – nearly bulletproof during times of uncertainty – have been hit hard over the past two days, even as the broader stock market rallies toward new highs.Report Typo/Error
- Procter & Gamble Co$82.40+0.54(+0.66%)
- Altria Group Inc$63.99+1.10(+1.75%)
- Kraft Heinz Co$80.91+0.42(+0.52%)
- Bce Inc$57.37+0.32(+0.56%)
- Bce Inc$43.20+0.37(+0.86%)
- Alimentation Couche Tard Inc$60.57+0.38(+0.63%)
- Fortis Inc$40.10-0.09(-0.22%)
- Fortis Inc$30.18-0.01(-0.03%)
- Updated December 2 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.