Redken all soft Argan-6 Oil
Banish brittle hair forever with this oil that promises to nourish hair’s protein and provide intense replenishment for flexibility, resilience, softness and deep conditioning. Results may include: protecting, hydrating, boosting shine, detangling, reviving and controlling frizz.
How it works
Fair-trade argan oil, derived from the Moroccan argan tree and known for its restorative properties, including vitamin E and essential fatty acids, envelops hair in nourishment and protection, making for a versatile formula that can be used in six different ways to dramatically improve hair’s texture.
How to use it
Try it in one of six ways:
1) To protect hair from heat-activated tools, work a small amount of product through freshly washed hair, then blow-dry.
2) To boost shine, mix the oil with your favourite styling products and style as desired.
3) To revive and hydrate dry, brittle hair, add three drops of the oil to a hair mask and apply to towel-dried hair. Leave in for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
4) To moisturize hair before shampooing, divide hair into equal sections and apply two to three drops of oil to hair and scalp. Massage and leave in for five to 10 minutes, then comb through.
5) To control frizz, apply a few drops to dry hair.
6) To intensely condition, apply oil evenly through hair before going to bed. Leave in or rinse out in the morning.
The bottom line
Excuse me, but I’d like a word alone with my curly-haired sisters. Yes, I’m talking to you too, Topknot and Blowout. (That halo of fine frizz is totally giving you away, but nice try.) We’ve been battling brittle hair and year-round frizz all our kinky-haired lives, haven’t we? The inherently dry nature of our locks means no amount of conditioner can quench that thirst, right? This product is the answer to our prayers. Admittedly, I haven’t tried it all six ways, but I am fond of the overnight method. A few drops before bed (it doesn’t transfer to sheets) and the next morning I have hair that’s soft, manageable and frizz-free. Amen, sisters.
$34.99 at salons across Canada (visit www.redken.ca for locations).