Event summary produced by The Globe and Mail Events team. The Globe’s editorial department was not involved.
Wireless private networks are actively being used in industries such as mining, energy, manufacturing, and critical infrastructure. The capabilities of these networks create new opportunities to meet demand through scale, innovation and improved safety.
On Thursday, September 14, The Globe and Mail hosted a webcast featuring business leaders who shared how they are leveraging wireless private networks to improve day-to-day operations and capabilities.
- Robin Kaushik, VP Cloud & Enterprise, Ericsson
- Stephanie Holko, Director Of Project Development, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen)
- Eric L’Heureux, President, CEO and Founder, Ambra Solutions Inc.
- Raymond Yip, Vice President - Digital Transformation, Agnico Eagle Mines
- Alexandra Posadzki, Telecom Reporter, The Globe and Mail (moderator)
The Globe and Mail presented the event with sponsor support from Ericsson. To learn about upcoming Globe and Mail events visit www.globeandmail.com/events.