Event summary produced by The Globe and Mail Events team. The Globe’s editorial department was not involved.
The space economy offers the opportunity for Canada to generate new business opportunities serving multiple industries including those focused on internet infrastructure, telecommunications, national security and observation capabilities.
On June 21 The Globe and Mail hosted a webcast featuring experts who shared what the commercial space age could mean for Canada.
- Stephen Matier, President and CEO, Maritime Launch Services
- Christian Sallaberger, President & CEO, Canadensys
- Stephane Germain, President, GHGSat
- Azam Shaghaghi, Public Affairs Advisor, Deep Space Food Challenge, NASA
- Ivan Semeniuk, Science Reporter, The Globe and Mail (moderator)
The Globe and Mail presented the event with sponsor support from Maritime Launch Services. To learn about upcoming Globe and Mail events visit www.globeandmail.com/events.