Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Whistler Blackcomb Holdings, Inc. (WB-T) said the Canadian Competition Bureau won’t challenge the proposed takeover by Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN-T).
In a release, the companies said the bureau issued a “no-action letter” under the Competition Act.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.95-3.58(-0.47%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- IBI Group Inc$6.58-0.10(-1.50%)
- Capital Power Corp$24.59-0.02(-0.08%)
- Royal Nickel Corp$0.200.00(0.00%)
- Ceres Global Ag Corp$5.500.00(0.00%)
- Lundin Gold Inc$4.89+0.02(+0.41%)
- Vecima Networks Inc$10.300.00(0.00%)
- Kinross Gold Corp$5.30+0.08(+1.53%)
- Updated July 21 2:25 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.