Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
ZCL Composites Inc. (ZCL-T) says its board has granted a temporary 30-day medical leave of absence to president and CEO Ron Bachmeier.
"During the leave Mr. Bachmeier will undertake exploratory tests and address possible treatment options for a recently diagnosed benign tumour,” the company said. It hasn’t appointed an interim president and CEO.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.74-0.46(-0.06%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,223.32+51.93(+0.34%)
- ZCL Composites Inc$13.55+0.02(+0.15%)
- Slate Retail REIT$13.67+0.16(+1.18%)
- Callidus Capital Corp$15.11+0.28(+1.89%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$51.34+0.97(+1.93%)
- Chorus Aviation Inc$7.65-0.01(-0.13%)
- Timbercreek Financial Corp$9.38+0.01(+0.11%)
- Updated July 27 11:20 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.