Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. (NEPT-Q; NEPT-T) says it signed a commercial distribution joint-venture agreement with Shanghai Chonghe Marine Industry Co., Ltd. through a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMI, Jiangsu Sunline Deep Sea Fishery Co., Ltd., to boost its presence in China.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite765.950.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,244.710.00(0.00%)
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc$0.810.00(0.00%)
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc$1.040.00(0.00%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$2.990.00(0.00%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$3.770.00(0.00%)
- Sandvine Corp$4.360.00(0.00%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$3.300.00(0.00%)
- Theratechnologies Inc$7.530.00(0.00%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$8.020.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 19 8:40 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.