Stocks that offer stable profits and big dividends are getting pummelled this week, and the selloff looks like a buying opportunity for anyone with a soft spot for ketchup, diapers and WiFi.
Some of the biggest names in consumer staples, utilities and telecom – nearly bulletproof during times of uncertainty – have been hit hard over the past two days, even as the broader stock market rallies toward new highs.Report Typo/Error
- Procter & Gamble Co$90.12+0.82(+0.92%)
- Altria Group Inc$73.43+1.70(+2.37%)
- Kraft Heinz Co$87.79+0.13(+0.15%)
- Bce Inc$58.83+0.54(+0.93%)
- Bce Inc$46.93+0.12(+0.26%)
- Alimentation Couche Tard Inc$61.61+0.70(+1.15%)
- Fortis Inc$44.50-0.01(-0.02%)
- Fortis Inc$35.52-0.25(-0.70%)
- Updated July 27 12:18 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.