One of the best indicators of global economic growth suggests materials stocks have a long way to rally.
The KOSPI, which is the South Korean equity benchmark, is widely used by strategists and economists as a leading indicator of economic growth. It is highly sensitive to changes in the pace of global economic activity because of its proximity to China – South Korea is a major trading hub and ship building center that benefits from Chinese expansion.Report Typo/Error
- Capstone Mining Corp$0.830.00(0.00%)
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd$10.42+0.01(+0.10%)
- HudBay Minerals Inc$7.00+0.12(+1.74%)
- Lundin Mining Corp$7.29-0.01(-0.14%)
- Major Drilling Group International Inc$8.08-0.01(-0.12%)
- Sherritt International Corp$0.75-0.01(-1.32%)
- Taseko Mines Ltd$1.58-0.02(-1.25%)
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd$3.53+0.04(+1.15%)
- Updated June 26 1:07 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.