Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions. This file will be updated during the trading day.
A BMO Nesbitt Burns analyst has raised his Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. share-price target, citing the Calgary-based carrier’s improved efficiency and intermodal service.
Fadi Chamoun, who also raised CP’s rating to “outperform” from “sector perform,” said the Class 1 railway is poised to benefit as new heavy crude loading facilities come onstream in Western Canada this year. Most of the new oil-by-rail terminals are on CP lines, Mr. Chamoun said in a research note to clients.Report Typo/Error
- CI Financial Corp$26.900.00(0.00%)
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$51.58+0.18(+0.35%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$212.45-0.27(-0.13%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$158.36+1.07(+0.68%)
- Autozone Inc$590.99+9.59(+1.65%)
- Coach Inc$46.11+0.10(+0.22%)
- Goldcorp Inc$13.69+0.14(+1.03%)
- Goldcorp Inc$18.39+0.10(+0.55%)
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd$14.52-0.37(-2.48%)
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc$34.58-0.06(-0.17%)
- Updated May 24 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.