A solid majority of the best-performing U.S. blue chips in the past year have been strong dividend growers.
Consistent dividend growth is a big contributor to share price gains, but there are exceptions. If you’re looking for bargains in the U.S. stock market, these under-performing dividend growers might be worth a look.Report Typo/Error
- Citigroup Inc$63.61-0.22(-0.34%)
- Coca-Cola Co$45.19-0.03(-0.07%)
- Bank of America Corp$22.94-0.20(-0.84%)
- Cisco Systems Inc$31.95+0.11(+0.35%)
- CVS Health Corp$77.89-0.27(-0.35%)
- Ford Motor Co$11.12+0.07(+0.68%)
- Starbucks Corp$59.72-0.24(-0.40%)
- Target Corp$50.64+0.12(+0.24%)
- Nike Inc$52.37-0.22(-0.43%)
- Updated June 22 12:54 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.