Facebook Live Q&A with Rob Carrick and Roma Luciw
Sept. 17, 11:30 am EST
Can you afford to live in a big Canadian city and save money?
Join our personal finance experts:
The downtown lifestyle is expensive. High rents and huge mortgages in Canada’s big cities are mostly responsible but lifestyle, restaurants, bars, gyms, clothing, and concerts are also a factor.
What we will talk about
- How can young Canadian prepare for another COVID-19-like disruption to their income?
- Can you live the urban lifestyle and still save money?
- If you want to own a home, do you have to give up living in a big city?
- When: Sept. 17, 11:30 a.m. EST
- Where: The Globe’s Facebook page
- Have a question? Email us: email@example.com